At OPAL Fuels, we are committed to a culture of integrity, inclusivity, and excellence. Our Ethics and Compliance Hotline, hosted by a third-party, Lighthouse Services, provides a resource for employees, vendors, and customers to anonymously report potential fraud, unlawful, unethical, and other types of improper behavior 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
WAYS TO RAISE A CONCERN ANONYMOUSLY VIA ETHICS AND COMPLIANCE HOTLINE
- Website: https://www.lighthouse-services.com/opalfuels
- Anonymous Reporting App: Keyword: opalfuels (Detailed app instructions here)
- Toll-Free Telephone, USA and Canada: 833-658-3127
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (must include company name with report)
- Fax: 215-689-3885 (must include company name with report)
WAYS TO RAISE A CONCERN WITHOUT ANONYMITY
- Regular business matters that do not require anonymity should not be submitted using the Ethics and Compliance Hotline. They should be directed to your business contact at OPAL Fuels, or in the case of employees, your supervisor.
- Should you wish to raise a matter that does not require anonymity to someone other than your business contact or supervisor, please reach out to Human Resources (email@example.com) or John Coghlin (JCoghlin@opalfuels.com), General Counsel, OPAL Fuels.
AFTER YOU RAISE A CONCERN THROUGH THE ETHICS HOTLINE
- Every report submitted via the Ethics and Compliance Hotline will be taken seriously and treated with the utmost discretion.
- The information provided by you may be the basis of an internal and/or external investigation into the issue you are reporting, and your anonymity will be protected to the extent possible by law by Lighthouse Services.
- Reports are submitted by Lighthouse Services to a company designee for investigation according to OPAL Fuels policies.
ZERO-TOLERANCE FOR RETALIATION
- Each employee bears the responsibility to ask questions, seek proper guidance and report misconduct.
- OPAL Fuels does not tolerate any retaliation against employees who raise good faith concerns.
- For more information, view our Employee Handbook.